Still here....
Thanks to those of you who have expressed concern over my lack of writing! I originally thought I'd keep this blog as a place to lay down some finished works, but in doing so, I would be going against the nature of a blog. I am working and writing when I can--we just moved and things are still pretty crazy.
I have an idea for a short piece about moving. This last move was really hard on me and I need to get it all down for some good old fashioned catharsis. I'll do it soon, promise.
For those of you who want to follow my training as I prepare for the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk, I've created another blog called Fiber Arts Avenger. I'll be updating that more frequently than this one, though this one will remain my working/writing blog.
To see the 3Day blog: www.fiberartistavenger.blogspot.com
Soon. Soon. Soon.
I have an idea for a short piece about moving. This last move was really hard on me and I need to get it all down for some good old fashioned catharsis. I'll do it soon, promise.
For those of you who want to follow my training as I prepare for the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk, I've created another blog called Fiber Arts Avenger. I'll be updating that more frequently than this one, though this one will remain my working/writing blog.
To see the 3Day blog: www.fiberartistavenger.blogspot.com
Soon. Soon. Soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home